Sunday, May 30, 2010






Last week Eric and I and our friends Bob and Sandy Olsen went camping. We started camping last year and decided it should be a yearly thing. We went in May because we were to slow in getting reservations for the summer. It was so cold. We went to Steamboat rock near Grand Coulee Dam. It was a beautiful place. Eric and I slept in a tent. The first night it was so so so cold. The next not as cold but still pretty cold. We went home on the third night. And yesterday we bought a trailer. It is about time. I will have pictures later.
One thing I got while camping was ROCK! I needed rock for my new landscaping. Eric kept looking for the rock police to come and get me. They didn't. I ended up with quite a few pieces of white granite.
We had a great tour of the dam. Because the elevator was not working to get us to the tour they took us by van. And we got to go on the top of the dam. Very few people have been on the top since 9/11. We got to see the turbines spinning. I expected alot more vibration from them, there wasn't much if any at all. Great tour.Next year we want to go up to Canada to the hot springs.

No comments: