Sunday, May 30, 2010

SPRING AND SUMMER HAPPENINGS.

I am sorry it has been so long since I posted. Besides landscaping and camping we are going to have a fun time in our new trailer. I will post pictures when we get the trailor.
I am tiling the girls bathroom and should be done by the end of the week. I will post then also.
We had a great Mothers Day. My sister Karen came to see Mother. Our friends Elaine and Bob Erath came to visit on their way to Yakima.I worked Karen and Elaine to death. I had a catering job that weekend. They helped me quite alot. They also went with me to serve. I forgot to take pictures but I did get pictures from the one event I catered the weekend before.
I think we will have a great summer this year. The Fourth Of July will be great. The WHOLE family is getting together at Kyak Point, north of Seattle. It will be a great weekend. We will be getting to know Ben's girlfriend Kendall. We are really looking forward to that. I hope we don't over whelm her. We will be getting great pictures then also.Have a great summer everyone. I will try to be more diligent in my postings.

No comments: