Monday, August 13, 2007

SUMMER VACATION!!!!!!!!!!

When I was done with work in early June I was looking forward to a very pleasant planned out summer. Yard work, South Lake Tahoe, Yard work, Yard work. But I got a throat infection, then an infection in my right hand, then my left hand. Then It all turned upside down and turned out to be a heart infection due to dental work done without antibiotics. The doctor told me that I should not go on vacation, I had a life threatening disease. Well there goes all the yard work. Darn it. So with with lots of tests, gallons of blood taken out, and 30 days worth of antibotics later, I feel almost like my self. Amy and the kids came up here to stay for 10 days, and Karen and her family came to visit. It may not have been the summer I had planned but it has been a great summer non the less. Thanks to a great Husband and all his help and support. Andrea has been a great help this summer also. And I know she is looking forward to school starting again.

No comments: