Saturday, November 10, 2007

THE TALE OF TWO "GRANDPAS"


First let me explain the title. I was introduced as Grandma Susan and Ezra said it fairly well , but I think it was easier to say Grandpa so we were both Grandpa. Which was okay. We had a truly wonderful time. The weather was beautiful. We arrived at Ben and Pipers friday at about 6:00p.m. The fun of playing with the Grand kids started almost at once. Ezra is pretty free with his luvs and hugs but Wyatt is a little unsure. Although I must say he went to this "Grandpa" right away. It was great to watch Wyatt walk all over the place. And Ezra is starting to be a great talker. He called me the other night on the phone. It was great. I do miss the boys very much. I miss Piper and Ben too. But they so say they will be home for New Years. That will be great.

No comments: